It's complicated : the social lives of networked teens /
An absolutely essential read, written by a leading expert, for anyone who wants to understand young people's use of social media.
|Main Author:||boyd, danah 1977-|
New Haven :
Yale University Press,
xi, 281 pages ; 22 cm
Table of Contents:
- Identity : why do teens seem strange online?
- Privacy : why do youth share so publicly?
- Addiction : what makes teens obsessed with social media?
- Danger : are sexual predators lurking everywhere?
- Bullying : is social media amplifying meanness and cruelty?
- Inequality : can social media resolve social divisions?
- Literacy : are today's youth digital natives?
- Searching for a public of their own
- Teen demographics.