A parent's guide to understanding social media : helping your teenager navigate life online /
With each passing day, teenagers' lives become increasingly intertwined with social media. How can you as a parent stay informedand involved in healthy ways? How can you help your son or daughtermake wise decisions and remain safe online? A Parent's Guide to Understanding Social Media will...
|Main Author:||Oestreicher, Mark,|
|Other Authors:||McLane, Adam,|
[Loveland, Colorado] :
Group/Simply Youth Ministry,
73 pages ; 18 cm
- Social Media in Your Home
- What Are Teenagers Actually Doing Online?
- Social Media's Psychological Impact
- Stuff Teenagers Need to Understand
- Online Privacy and the Law
- Parent to Parent Advice : Things You Can Do Right Now.