Love @ first click : the ultimate guide to online dating /
Explains the online dating process, from choosing the right site to creating a profile to sorting through matches, while also offering safety tips and advice on preparing for a first date.
|Main Author:||Davis, Laurie, 1982-|
New York :
xxi, 230 p. ; 22 cm.
|Edition:||1st Atria paperback ed.|
Table of Contents:
- Snapshot skills : putting your best face forward
- Wink wide web : choosing a dating site
- Self-digitize : writing the perfect profile
- Email education : flirting through inboxes
- Love triangle 2.0 : dating multiple matches
- Digital bodyguard : protecting yourself online and off
- Search strategy : navigating through matches
- Red-flag revolution : empowering digital selection
- Offline shift : transitioning from digital to date
- Online dating blues : moving past frustration
- Sexy textie : flirting via your mobile
- Pop-tech flirting : embracing new digital dating tools
- Sign-off etiquette : taking your profile down
- Tech woo : being a couple, 2.0.