Brothers and sisters. The complete first season, discs 3 & 4
Enter the complex world of the Walkers and explore what it means to be an American family in the 21st century. Though they live very different and conflicting lives, the Walkers find unity under the family roof. Relationships bend but never break as they strive to find their own identities and embra...
|Corporate Author:||Touchstone Television.|
|Other Authors:||Flockhart, Calista, 1964-, Field, Sally., Griffiths, Rachel, 1968-, Rifkin, Ron., Getty, Balthazar., Wettig, Patricia., Buena Vista Home Entertainment (Firm), American Broadcasting Company.|
Burbank, Calif. :
Distributed by Buena Vista Home Entertainment,
2 videodiscs (ca. 330 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Disc 3: Episode 9: Mistakes were made, part 2
- Episode 10: Light the lights
- Episode 11: Family day
- Episode 12: Sexual politics. Disc 4: Episode 13: Something Ida this way comes
- Episode 14: Valentine's Day massacre
- Episode 15: Love is difficult
- Episode 16: The other Walker.