Zak George's guide to a well-behaved dog : proven solutions to the most common training problems for all ages, breeds, and mixes /
Does your dog bark a lot, pull on the leash, hate to be left alone, or have accidents in the house? Dog trainer and YouTube star Zak George creates the most watched dog training content in the world and has helped millions of people with their dogs.
|Main Author:||George, Zak,|
|Other Authors:||Port, Dina Roth,|
New York :
Ten Speed Press, an imprint of the Crown Publishing Group,
x, 212 pages ; 21 cm
Table of Contents:
- Part 1: The basics. Ten essentials for a well-behaved dog
- Why dogs behave "badly"
- The critical skills
- Part 2: The issues. Barking
- Jumping up
- Play biting
- Potty problems
- Leash pulling
- Begging and other pushy behaviors
- Eating poop
- Fears and phobias
- Separation anxiety
- Not listening around distractions
- Not listening in new environments
- Not listening off leash
- Not listening without treats.