We found a hat
Two turtles find a hat that looks good on both of them, but, with fairness in mind, they decide to leave it be, until night falls and one of the turtles changes its mind.
|Main Author:||Klassen, Jon,|
|Other Authors:||Heller, Johnny,, Curry, Christopher,|
[Westport, CT] :
Weston Woods Studios,
1 audio disc (22 min.) ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 volume (unpaged : color illustrations ; 29 cm).
Weston Woods read-along CD.
Table of Contents:
- Track 1. Story with page-turn signals
- Track 2: Story without page-turn signals
- Track 3: Interview with Jon Klassen
- Part one. Finding the hat
- Part two. Watching the sunset
- Part three. Going to sleep.