The trading post and other frontier stories a five star anthology /
Fourteen orignial stories that capture the spirt of freedom and individualism on the evolving American frontier through the early 1900's, and feature exciting new characters who face life-changing challenges in settings that are in stark contrast to civilized society.
|Other Authors:||Rumney, Hazel,|
Waterville, Maine :
Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Learning,
553 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
|Edition:||Large Print edition.|
Thorndike Press large print western series.
- The trading post / Michael Zimmer
- Coffin nails in Callaway county / Lonnie Whitaker
- The judgment tree / Johnny D. Boggs
- Wren's perch / Vonn McKee
- Rider from Bordeaux / John D. Nesbitt
- An hour before the hangman / Michael R. Ritt
- The prairie fire / Larry D. Sweazy
- Old gun wolf / Frank Leslie
- Dirty old town / Greg Hunt
- A small thing / Matthew P. Mayo
- Little Cheyenne / Ethan J. Wolfe
- My brother's keeper / Bill Brooks
- To ride a tall horse / L. J. Martin
- Haflway to hell / Gregory Lalire.