The greatest love story ever told : an oral history /
The popular comedic couple trace the story of their relationship, sharing anecdotes, family photos, and secrets that reveal how they overcame considerable social differences through their shared values and mutual love of music and laughter.
|Main Author:||Mullally, Megan,|
|Other Authors:||Offerman, Nick, 1970-|
New York, New York :
x, 273 pages : color illustrations ; 24 cm
Table of Contents:
- Introduction: Blastoff!
- The story of how we met. Bake amazing cookies / by Nick
- You're just trying to get in on the action because your family is like a Norman Rockwell painting. My life as a stripper / by Megan
- I came out of the womb in a top hat and tap shoes. Sex ninja / by Nick
- You're so much of a whore. Domestic competence / by Nick
- That's why we're in love. Pictures of us!
- Paper doll. Booty tips / by Megan
- It's hard to complain with a mouthful of puss/couple goals. David Lynch: palm reader / by Megan
- I would have had such a good speech. Puzzles we did!
- Fresh to a fault.